Saturday, June 18, 2011

blake lively nose job

images in rhinoplasty! one doctor blake lively nose job. and Blake Lively doesn#39;t
  • and Blake Lively doesn#39;t


  • ajju
    09-04 12:28 PM
    Had anybody have to send Driving License for filing extention of h1b?

    I am not understanding if sending DL is an issue or your concern is just over why USCIS is even asking for it?? USCIS does lot of things in unexpected way.. so I won't be surprised...




    wallpaper and Blake Lively doesn#39;t blake lively nose job. lake lively penn badgley 2009
  • lake lively penn badgley 2009


  • vjkypally
    07-20 09:41 AM
    Also chatwal organized some $ 5 million for her campaign. Go Obama!!!!!!!:)




    blake lively nose job. latoya jackson nose job
  • latoya jackson nose job


  • pappu
    07-23 01:25 PM
    /\/\/\/\/




    2011 lake lively penn badgley 2009 blake lively nose job. lake lively nose job before.
  • lake lively nose job before.


  • acecupid
    09-13 01:16 PM
    Hi All,

    My Eb2 Perm Labor Approved. It took 2 months to get approved. It was filed on 07/09/2010 and approved on (email received by HR dept) 09/10/2010. This is just to share with all of you.

    Thank you.

    Wow!! Congratulations.... That was very fast indeed. Good luck with the rest of the process.



    more...

    blake lively nose job. Blake Lively, Scarlett
  • Blake Lively, Scarlett


  • chanduv23
    05-18 03:39 PM
    ANOTHER UPDATE

    I just spoke to Congressional office and this is what she has to say:

    Quote"""""""""""

    I just spoke with our liaison at the Nebraska office and she confirmed that your motion to reopen was approved on Friday (05/15/2009). That, I am told, means Nebraska agrees to re-examine your I-485 denial and a decision should be forthcoming within 60 days. I suggest that we wait to see what that decision is before our office initiates any formal inquiries with the USCIS Nebraska Director.

    """"""""""""""Unquote

    But she agreed that my second MTR might have been on sidelines and the congressional office inquiry into the matter could have influenced USCIS to review my case ( probably with a supervisor) immediately. She told me that she would put another inquiry with NSC in 4 weeks if nothing comes up. Finally we have decided to forgo (just for now) the process of writing letter to the NSC Director as it might not add much weight to the process, as congressional office would be repeating the same argument that my Attorney has made regarding the AC21, which a supervisor is already looking at.

    I have already waited for 3 months. Another 2 months might take its toll on my emotional drain.

    God save AC21............

    That is a standard message. Basically yur 485 has been reopened. Unless your priority date is current there is nothing much they can do, but if there is a need for RFE, they will send you RFE.

    Congratulations. This is a standard message your case has been reopened. You must celebrate this moment.

    Unless your MTR is approved, your case does not get reopened. So your MTR is also approved - usually they do not update those messages on the online system properly and thats why we do not see them.




    blake lively nose job. Whitney Port#39;s Nose Job
  • Whitney Port#39;s Nose Job


  • lazycis
    05-14 12:46 PM
    Can you shed some light on this process? Do "Immigration Litigation" Attorneys be able to help in this?

    This person had been posting on Murthy forum and he did get responses from Attorneys that "mandamus" is the way to go.

    What is Mandamus and what is difference between what you suggest?

    Mandamus is a case where plaintiff is trying to force a government official to perform his/her duty. It's being used when a case is delayed beyond reasonable time frame. See more details here:
    http://www.ailf.org/lac/pa/lac_pa_081505.pdf

    Wrongful denial is disputed based on the Administrative Procedures Act (“the APA”)
    The APA allows reversal of agency action that is “arbitrary, capricious, an abuse of discretion, or otherwise not in accordance with law.” 5 U.S.C. � 706(2)(A).
    Generally, you cannod dispute I-485 denial unless denial was based on wrong intepretation of applicant's eligibility for AOS. See, e.g. Sepulveda v. Gonzales, 407 F.3d 59, 62-63 (2d Cir. 2005)
    http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decisions/isysquery/76407587-1ac2-4692-9a3e-f644d7d5045b/13/doc/03-40643_opn.pdf

    Immigration litigation attorney should be able to help, but it's fairly simple to do on your own as well.



    more...

    blake lively nose job. lake lively nose job before
  • lake lively nose job before


  • mirage
    04-02 12:07 PM
    If only I had sent flowers to USCIS they would have been in trash, but you know where those 1000s of bouquets landed. I will certainly write them, on this forum everybody's is throwing ideas if an idea is good and like by others we get support and that's when a campaign start. Regarding predicting, wouldn't it be good for us to know if they received 20K EB2 application for India with PD 2003 and 40K application for EB3 in 2003 so instead of looking at Visa cutoff dates we can pack our bags....
    Why don't you write a letter to USCIS? I have already pointed that out to you on my earlier comments.

    Also, to stop predicting, I guess you just have to stop predicting.




    2010 latoya jackson nose job blake lively nose job. in rhinoplasty! one doctor
  • in rhinoplasty! one doctor


  • gcny2006
    07-17 11:32 PM
    http://www.imminfo.com/resources/cissop.html



    more...

    blake lively nose job. lake lively nose job before
  • lake lively nose job before


  • ganesha
    02-18 11:30 PM
    It would move by 2 or 3 months at the max.

    The first bulletin with Eb1 and Eb2 spill over.
    Last year:
    Mar 2008- India Eb2 U
    Apr 2008- India-Eb2 01 Dec 03

    This year may be:
    Mar 2009- India Eb2 15 Feb 04
    Apr 2009- India Eb2 28 Feb 05 (My PD :))




    hair lake lively nose job before. blake lively nose job. Blake lively boob job#i15
  • Blake lively boob job#i15


  • learning01
    03-16 12:55 PM
    [I posted this comment at another thread a few minutes ago. For a wider read I am also posting here]
    Newt said Nothing is going to happen on this Specter or any other immigration bills in Senate. The conference with House will not agree to anything.

    I also sincerely believe that Nothing is going to happen I say, these senators are doing CYAs; they will bitch it to media, their constituents, hey look, we did attempt these immigration reforms.

    I am talking from my long experience and wisdom and take it from me. The only force that can improve the pitiable conditions of Indian and Chinese due to retrogression and lack of visa numbers is the big corporate employers . Each one whose LC is approved, whose I-140 is approved, who is waiting to file for adjustment of status AND who are indispensable to the employer / work at this stage should write to the HR/ Immigration/ Attorney.

    I am in such a position. I am a technical lead in my IT department. PD Nov 2001. I write about these issues and the difficulties once in a month my team manager, or project manager or Immigration department.



    more...

    blake lively nose job. ashlee simpson nose job
  • ashlee simpson nose job


  • spicy_guy
    10-28 03:20 PM
    I am not sure if this is possible at all. But just wanted to see.

    If my Wife's employer starts GC for her on EB2, can my case be ported / interfile to her's? She is dependent on my GC application.




    hot Blake Lively, Scarlett blake lively nose job. Blake Lively#39;s Nose Job
  • Blake Lively#39;s Nose Job


  • needhelp!
    09-10 05:05 PM
    to:
    chiragmodi, coolpal, user1205, superdesi2100, sumansk, desixp, 485Question, lc1978, GreenMe


    To others sitting on the sidelines, if you cannot do $50 or more, please send a personal check by snail mail or by online bill pay to

    Immigration Voice
    PO Box 114
    Dayton, NJ - 08810
    Telephone: (202) 386-6250

    Every cent counts!!



    more...

    house nose job efore and after blake lively nose job. lake lively picture
  • lake lively picture


  • GCSOON-Ihope
    11-05 01:37 PM
    Hello Guys, Count me on!
    I live in Los Angeles Co.

    PD 01/2002
    EB3 World
    485 filed in 08/2004 and stuck in Name Check ever since...




    tattoo Whitney Port#39;s Nose Job blake lively nose job. had a nose job last year.
  • had a nose job last year.


  • gbof
    02-08 03:02 AM
    If the girl is working and earning money, she has all the rights to spend the way she wants, including giving money to her parents. If she is not working, then help should be based only on humanitarian basis because we never know when one's financial situation changes. I can't understand how any girl can force her husband to spend for her parents and siblings especially when she is not earning.

    I fully support need based humantarian help. Irrespective of daughter earning or not, most
    parents (in middle class) in india WILL not accept beyond a token. Gifts/help to siblings is some what natural. There is a limit to everything and people should understand this and draw a line.



    more...

    pictures lake lively nose job before blake lively nose job. lake lively quotes
  • lake lively quotes


  • gcadream
    02-24 08:47 AM
    Dear Sakthisagar

    As you said that you applied for H1 extn in 2009 and got extended only for 1 yr instead of 3 yrs [as your I-140 was approved], this means that this yr if suppose you have to apply for H1 extn again that means again the employer has to pay around 4000$ for extn and your have to pay again around 500$ for H4 extn correct ?




    dresses Blake Lively#39;s Nose Job blake lively nose job. Her nose is thinner and more
  • Her nose is thinner and more


  • willigetgc?
    04-30 07:53 AM
    U.S. Senate: Senators Home (http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm)

    Senators list with phone, and web email can be found.



    more...

    makeup lake lively nose job before blake lively nose job. nose job efore and after
  • nose job efore and after


  • techskill
    08-12 02:34 AM
    There is something fishy. Its not possible that he could apply for 485 with the PD of September 2006 in June 2007 . Only people with priority date with June 2003 and earlier could apply. I know this because our PD is July 2003 and we applied only in July 2007. Please people stop this.

    Since your PD is June 2003, you could have applied in June 2007 because in June Visa bulletin(released in May ) it moved till April 2004.




    girlfriend had a nose job last year. blake lively nose job. this one is lake lively..
  • this one is lake lively..


  • mjdup
    07-14 02:39 PM
    Contributed for two souls...




    hairstyles ashlee simpson nose job blake lively nose job. because Blake Lively#39;s on
  • because Blake Lively#39;s on


  • desibechara
    12-29 04:08 PM
    I was wondering about DOL letter which my employer received yesterday..for Recruitment process for 30 days..I wanted to know is it because of the conversion we did to RIR process some days back or is it just that they caught up with my TR application after 5 years..TR-Oct 2001

    Please let me know

    Desibechara




    sledge_hammer
    03-04 11:46 AM
    What is your rate and who is your lender?

    In my case; I was offered a refinancing rate that was 0.5% more than what I would pay if I were a GC holder. The reasoning is the short term validity of H1. Ironically I wasn't discriminated 3 years ago when I bought my house. At that time; I even didn't have my labor cert cleared. Now 3 years down the line; I have cleared first 2 stages and applied to I-485; bank charges me more :) Weird!!!!




    9years
    10-21 02:40 PM
    Thank you all and I will contribute. to IV.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment